
Yes, that is a tail. He wore that EVERYWHERE he could. Seriously.
But, sometimes, weird can be fantastic or amazing. So, I've decided to create an ongoing series about the weird things I find, not just those I like. That's another thing about me and weird. See, sometimes I don't like it at all. Sometimes it revolts or repels me. But I just can't turn my eyes away.
Weirdo Art Prt 1
Okay, so I'll start you off with nothing too intense. Just a little odd ball and bizarre, really.
I present to you, Mike Bruinsma: Artist and Designer.
I found him by googling "weirdo art" and he came up on the top of list. Next time I will dig deeper.









All of these images came from Mike Bruinsma's gallery of Character / Creature designs. I honestly didn't even bother looking at anything else. If you've got critters, I'm sold. Well, at least I'll look for a while. I tended to like the sketches better than the completed works. Don't know why. You can check out the rest of his stuff here.

No comments:
Post a Comment